6th Annual Black Hills Sound of Silence Tesla Rally May 17-19, 2019

Forums TOC KC Forum 6th Annual Black Hills Sound of Silence Tesla Rally May 17-19, 2019

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sharon 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Leanne Wiedemann
    Participant

I see registration is open for the 6th Annual Black Hills Sound of Silence Tesla Rally, someone might want to add it to our events?

https://visitcuster.regfox.com/tesla-rally

May 17-19, 2019
    details from the registration page:
    Driver ($55.00)
    Passenger ($25.00)

Discounts available at various Custer lodging establishments. Must call directly and mention you are attending the Tesla Rally:

Custer Hospitality: Best Western, Comfort Inn & Suites, Econolodge, Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Super 8, and Buffalo Ridge Camp Resort-15% discount
    Rocket Motel: $89.00 for single queen bed, $99.00 for king bed, $109.00 for 2 beds

Sharon
    Participant

Really would like to go to this event, however, I have 1 day of vacation I could take for it (otherwise will be dipping into the Honeymoon time and that’s not cool). Has anyone gone to this event before? I’m curious how long it actually took versus what the car said. I am also supposed to be on call that weekend so that throws a possible wrench into it (unless I can trade with someone). Who is planning on going? I may just have to wait until next year, but darn I have that unlimited supercharging during that time. 😉 It would be a good trial for a long trip before the honeymoon …

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums TOC KC Forum 6th Annual Black Hills Sound of Silence Tesla Rally May 17-19, 2019

Skip to toolbar