Child Birthday Request

Forums TOC KC Forum Child Birthday Request

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TeslaKen 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TeslaKen
    Keymaster

Individual Member

I just received the following in email, thoughts on what the club might be able to do?

Hi Ken my name is Nancy Kluba I have an 11 year old son whose birthday is July 20th. He is completely and utterly obsessed with Tesla. He knows everything about Tesla the company Elon Musk the models he can see a Tesla coming from a mile away and tell you if it’s a P90X or whatever else he knows it’s way more than I do. He did a presentation at school and  talked about his plans to become an engineer at Tesla. All he wants for his birthday is to be able to sit in a Tesla. I however would love for him to be able to take two of his friends and be able to go for a ride for a couple of hours in a Tesla. Do you know anyone who rents Teslas out per hour?I believe he would be the most excited about the model X with the Falcon Wing doors. He is a phenomenal student and has won many character awards. He was left in an orphanage in Russia at the age of 11 months. He was adopted by my partner Lisa. I came into his life when he had just turned 3. He does so much for so many other people and he has such a wonderful heart things that you just can’t teach. I would love to give him this opportunity for his 12th birthday. If you have any information you can share with me I would really appreciate it so that I can make his dream come true. Thank you for taking your time to read this I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Nancy Kluba

Cell number provided but removed for privacy.

Leanne Wiedemann
    Participant

Individual Member

Did we solve this? I can’t help (with my S) that date, as we are travelling.

TeslaKen
    Keymaster

Individual Member

Yes! We invited them to our party on the 27th and car show on the 29th, so another reason for members to attend!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums TOC KC Forum Child Birthday Request

Skip to toolbar