First time Tesla owner — Recommendations?

Forums Model S First time Tesla owner — Recommendations?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mark 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Matthew
    Participant

Hey guys/gals,

Just purchased a CPO MS and taking delivery in about 10 days (2014 MS P85). Any recommendations for a new owner in the KC market? Any recommendations or things you wished you’d have known in advance when you bought your first?

TIA,
    Matthew

TeslaKen
    Keymaster

Individual Member

Make sure you have good winter wheels/tires if you have a rear drive only P85. I went through last winter with a P85+ and had a set of 19″ wheels with winter tires on and the car did fine. Other than that, enjoy the car and start looking into mods if there is something you want to change on it.

Leanne Wiedemann
    Participant

Individual Member

Hi Matthew. Not many members are yet used to visiting and responding to the TOC KC forum. — my first recommendation is to join the Facebook group, if you haven’t already. My next recommendation is to complete your profile, with last name (which you may have to message Ken to accomplish) so I know if you joined the facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/KCTesla/

Mark
    Participant

I definitely would run by the maintenance place and have them give the car a once-over. They are very nice folks and Tesla is like no other company you have bought a product from. I am so happy I bought a used car myself – now I need to figure out how to buy a new one . . . when it comes to tires/rims, I really like Discount Tires – I go to the Metcalf location. Other than that, after several months of fairly heavy driving, I haven’t had any problems at all, so outside of charging and driving, I can’t offer much help to you at this point!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Model S First time Tesla owner — Recommendations?

Skip to toolbar