Having the WORST time adding our charging stations to Google Maps

Forums TOC KC Forum Having the WORST time adding our charging stations to Google Maps

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Kugler
    Participant

Thought I would ask this community for input on how to add a charging station to Google Maps. I swear I have tried everything. Even borrowed my wife’s phone to see if that would do the trick – nope. We have 4 Clipper Creek HSC 50 chargers that we will provide for free to our guests but when I go to add these to Google, it never shows. At this time, the only thing that shows up in results are premium charge stations like Charge Point and Tesla charging stations here in Branson.

I do know we are the first business on Indian Point to install these for our guests, but it does no good to have these if no one knows about them in advance. Could use some help here.

Also, one last thing if I may. I will see advertisements for J1772/Tesla and that is all well and good. But when I try to show that we too can charge Tesla’s (We bought the adapters for our clients as well) I cannot find anything that let’s us add that as well.

All the best, Mike

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums TOC KC Forum Having the WORST time adding our charging stations to Google Maps

Upcoming Events

Skip to toolbar