License Plate Frame Group Buy

Forums TOC KC Forum License Plate Frame Group Buy

This topic contains 30 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Brian Girten 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Sharon
    Participant

Wondering if you thought about “KC Tesla Owners Club” — it would allow larger letters than the 1st one and allow Tesla Owners to be larger than the last one.

SGMom3
    Participant

I like that but I guess it depends on if we have an official name like the web page “Tesla Owners Club of Kansas City”

SGMom3
    Participant

Sure – count me in:)

TeslaKen
    Keymaster

Wondering if you thought about “KC Tesla Owners Club” — it would allow larger letters than the 1st one and allow Tesla Owners to be larger than the last one.

Nope national wants Kansas City, not KC on items like rhis.

Josh T
    Participant

I want one. Thanks, Josh

TeslaKen
    Keymaster

Ok circling back on this, anyone else want in on this group buy? I am going to get in touch with the supplier and start the order process and once that happens we are locked in and after this batch is made I don’t know if/when another batch will be made. I guess I am saying that if you are on the fence it is time to jump in before I place the order at the end of March. I will also be contacting those on the list who said they are in for payment once I get a final price from the supplier.

Matthew
    Participant

Count me in. ??

TeslaKen
    Keymaster

So good news, we have another supplier for these plate frames and if we can get 20 frame orders we can get them for $25 each all-in, meaning that includes the frame, the engraving, shipping/handling, dock fees, concierge fees, interest, and anything else you can think of! 🙂 Seriously, though, we need to get 20 frames ordered in one batch and if we do the total cost for each frame will be $25 each delivered. That’s about $10 less than what we were looking at before so this is a good deal!

Frames are still metal, still laser engraved, still won’t rust, etc. I will add an updated image.

Attachments:

I am interested in 1, possible 2 of these license plate frames.

Zach Kurth
    Participant

I’d love to buy one.

TeslaKen
    Keymaster

1) Ken
    2) Rod
    3) Michael
    4) Leanne
    5) Sharon
    6) Bruce
    7) MaryAnn
    8) Al Pugsley
    9) Gary Cooper
    10) Chris Minshall
    11) SGMom3
    12) JoshT
    13) Michael 2nd frame
    14) Matthew
    15) Zach

If everyone on the list is still IN then we are at 15 frames and just need 5 more for the minimum 20 order.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Chris Minshall
    Participant

LOL!! Are you psychic Ken? Logged on to add my name to the list and look you already have my name on the list. Good call 😉

TeslaKen
    Keymaster

It is because back on December 28th you said you wanted on, scroll back to the 1st page of responses to this topic thread. 🙂 I know this has been dragging on for awhile now…

Nate
    Participant

I would purchase one

TeslaKen
    Keymaster

) Ken
    2) Rod
    3) Michael
    4) Leanne
    5) Sharon
    6) Bruce
    7) MaryAnn
    8) Al Pugsley
    9) Gary Cooper
    10) Chris Minshall
    11) SGMom3
    12) JoshT
    13) Michael 2nd frame
    14) Matthew
    15) Zach
    16) Nate

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums TOC KC Forum License Plate Frame Group Buy

Skip to toolbar