Want to put your Tesla in a Museum?

Forums TOC KC Forum Want to put your Tesla in a Museum?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TeslaKen
    Keymaster

Individual Member

It turns out we have the opportunity to have some of our cars in the KC Auto Museum next May (2019), see this email from the Museum below and let me know if you are interested:

Ken,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you are interested I have May, 2019 scheduled for a display by the Mind Drive organization. This is a very worthwhile student mentoring organization that has a focus on electric cars. They build them, show them, race them and teach and mentor using them. They are well know for their display at the Kansas City Auto show where they display one of the many Karman Ghias that they have converted to full electric power. Check them out at minddrive.org.

I have talked with their director and I believe our May Drive In Month display would be the perfect venue to display Mind Drive’s achievements and Teslas together. This covers such a broad spectrum of electric vehicles and their recent engineering progress that the public should really enjoy it. It would be great if a Tesla Roadster could be part of the display or even an early T Zero. I can possible accommodate up to four Teslas in the display depending on which models they are.

If this is of interest to you please let me know and we can arrange a time for you to visit our museum to look over the display area.

Thanks for your interest in the Kansas City Automotive Museum.

Butch Papon
    Curator of Exhibits and Collections
    Kansas City Automotive Museum

Michael J. Danberry
    Participant

Individual Member

I would consider this, but May will not work for me. We’ll be getting ready to move that month, and will be needing my car. Had it been March, it may have worked.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums TOC KC Forum Want to put your Tesla in a Museum?

Skip to toolbar