Will you Stand Up for Tesla?

Forums TOC KC Forum Will you Stand Up for Tesla?

Will you Stand Up for Tesla? Check all that apply

Will you meet with politicians and/or take the witness stand to speak about Tesla? You should have a positive story to tell whether that is sales, service or something else Tesla related.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes I will talk to Politicians and Others100.00%14 votes
    TeslaKenMichael J. DanberryDavid BlakleyLeanne WiedemannNickPatrick LoftusDarrin ClawsonValerie+ 6 more
  • Yes I would be willing to testify at a hearing92.86%13 votes
    TeslaKenMichael J. DanberryDavid BlakleyNickPatrick LoftusDarrin ClawsonValerieBruce+ 5 more
  • No I am not willing to do either0%0 votes
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TeslaKen
    Keymaster

Individual Member

I have been asked to poll our members regarding whether or not they would be willing to meet with politicians to talk about their positive experiences with Tesla and in some cases potentially take the witness stand to do the same? Please answer in the attached Poll.

Leanne Wiedemann
    Participant

Individual Member

I guess I would be willing to testify, if someone ran me thru a script and helped me practice.

Sharon
    Participant

Family Membership Plan

I agree with Leanne.

TeslaKen
    Keymaster

Individual Member

I guess I would be willing to testify, if someone ran me thru a script and helped me practice.

I don’t think there would be a script it would simply be you sharing your positive stories about all things Tesla related with whatever legislators were asking you questions, I doubt anything is scripted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums TOC KC Forum Will you Stand Up for Tesla?

Skip to toolbar