Winter tires

Forums Model 3 Winter tires

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Denise Kaiser
    Participant

Individual Member

I have a model 3 Rear Wheel Drive. I’m needing a recommendation for the best place to purchase winter tires… Preferably in Overland Park or Olathe. Appreciate your suggestions

TeslaKen
    Keymaster

Individual Member

I have a model 3 Rear Wheel Drive. I’m needing a recommendation for the best place to purchase winter tires… Preferably in Overland Park or Olathe. Appreciate your suggestions

Denise,
    I would recommend purchasing from Tire Rack using the link in the upper right that says Tire Rack TOC Specials, just click on the banner ad image below it. That will take you to Tire Rack. Input your specifics and order tires and Tire Rack can drop ship them to your home or to an installer near you. Tire Rack has an approved installer list on their site, I think you just enter your zip code and it shows you certified installers in your area. I know that Discount Tire and Goodyear on 133rd and Quivira are both on the list. Discount Tire might try to sell you some of their tires, but if you’ve already ordered from Tire Rack then they will install, mount and balance for you, just like the Goodyear place.

For Winter tires I highly recommend the Pirelli SotoZeros.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Model 3 Winter tires

Skip to toolbar